We want to give our patients and their families an update related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and assure you that we are making specific efforts to make our practice as safe and hygienic as possible. Along with the highest levels of disinfection and sterilization that our office has always followed, we are implementing some new measures to enhance the level of prevention in our office.
- At this time, masks are required for everyone entering the office, including all employees.
- We are asking everyone entering the office to wash their hands and sanitize their mobile phones immediately upon arrival.
- The schedule has been amended to minimize the number of patients in the office at one time.
- The waiting room has been rearranged to better allow for social distancing.
- The coffee station, side tables and magazines have been removed from the waiting room to minimize community surface areas.
- Toothbrushes & toothpaste will not be provided. The mouth wash has also been removed from the restroom. We are asking that people brush and rinse prior to coming to the office.
- We will no longer be shaking hands while greeting our patients.
- Surface disinfectant wipe-downs of commonly touched areas will be performed multiple times per day.
Things you can do to help:
- Please to call to reschedule your appointment if you or any member of your household (1) Traveled by air, bus or train (2) Experienced any upper respiratory infections or (3) Experienced any flu like symptoms (temperature over 99.1, cough, sore throat, body aches, shortness of breath) within the last 14 days.
- We ask that only the patient enter the office, except for minors and person’s requiring assistance. Please have family members or friends stay home or wait in the car.
- Elderly (over age 65) or people with underlying medical conditions (Heart Disease, Lung Disease including Asthma and Diabetes) will be asked to reschedule any non-emergent appointments.
Dr. Hart and Dr. Isdith will continue to be available for their patients. We will try and run our office as close to normal as possible, but please understand that schedule changes may occur during this unprecedented time.
Please call our office if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of your last visit.