Having lived on both Coasts in fifteen locations and having been treated by many dentists, periodontitis, and oral surgeons, my recent experience with Dr. Hart and his fine staff in performing an implant with some degree of surgical preparation was the easiest, stress free and less painful than any dental procedures to date. Front office personnel were friendly, timely and efficient. Dr. Hart’s technical staff was warm, caring, remaining on-task and working throughout the procedure with Dr. Hart, as a finely tuned TEAM. Dr. Hart’s services, technology and methodology, and attitude is right on. Great Doc and great Staff!
Dr. Kathleen Isdith truly is a rare find in the medical profession. She is both competent and caring. She, along with her staff, creates a wonderful atmosphere. I am at ease from the moment I walk into her office, and have complete confidence in her ability. Over the years, I have had to have a complete upper denture, which means all of my upper teeth had to be extracted, and Dr. Isdith always makes sure I know what is going on, what is about to happen, and that I am comfortable in the dental chair. It is rare to look forward to a dental appointment, much less an oral surgery appointment, but thanks to Dr. Isdith she has helped recreate a brand new smile for me. I am never ashamed when I tell others I watched my oral surgeon remove all my upper teeth and only took two Advil after the procedure. Not many people can say they look forward to going to the oral surgeon. I am proud to say that I can! I highly recommend Dr. Kathleen Isdith for an oral surgery need.
I am nearly 70 years old and have had many fine dental professionals work on my teeth over the years. — including the head of the dental school at the UW in Seattle. After my procedure yesterday (an extraction), I can honestly say that Dr. Kathleen Isdith is the best to have ever worked on the cavern of white ivories in my head. She was thoughtful, communicative, considerate, and most of all compassionate. I have had absolutely zero pain, swelling, etc. I usually never brag about New York or what it has to offer but as a graduate of NYU, Dr. Isdith is definitely a shining star and a true asset to HPOS and a credit to the profession — we are lucky to have her in the Pac. NW — “Dr I’m glad you came out west — it has to be better then NY”. Thank you again.
You have all been incredibly informative and helpful. I appreciate the kind and friendley attitudes as well as the readily available answers to any and all questions I have had. Keep up the fantastic work!
They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I’ve ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future. The office was very easy to locate. I didn’t have any trouble finding it at all. Christine from Liverpool helped prep me for the tooth extraction. She was very friendly and very helpful. All your other staff have been the same as well! Can’t wait to come back! (Well, actually… )
They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I’ve ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future. The office was very easy to locate. I didn’t have any trouble finding it at all.
- Several years ago, my family dentist attempted to remove two of my wisdom teeth. After a few hours of wrenching on them, all he managed to do was break both off. I was unable to find any dentist that could see me within any reasonable amount of time. Then someone recommended Dr. Isdith. They got me in immediately. Following a good numbing, they removed both wisdom teeth in a matter of minutes. It was amazing! There was no pain at all during the whole process! Wow. Just wow!
- Dr. Isdith has performed oral surgery for both of my children and did an amazing job…..even on the toughest of wisdom teeth, she did an incredible job…..I wouldn’t go anywhere else!!
- We were referred to Dr. Isdith by a few friends & orthodontist. She did an amazing job with my daughter when she had to have 5 teeth pulled. Everyone at the office is wonderful & made my daughter very relaxed & there was virtually no pain afterwards! I am truly amazed & blessed that there is such a special Dr. & staff whose main concern is making the patient happy & comfortable. I hope we don’t have to use an oral surgeon again but if we do – it will DEFINITELY be Dr. Isdith!!
- She was great. Very professional and at the same time not above her patients. Great office staff.
- I loved this surgeon!!!!! My regular dentist referred me to Dr. Kathleen Isdith’s practice for a single tooth extraction. While I’m sure no one gets too excited about oral surgery, Dr. Isdith and her staff made it the best experience it could possibly be. Both the doctor and her staff were so kind and helpful through the whole process, I was made to feel completely at ease. The doctor’s assistants answered all my questions and explained what I could expect during my appointment and in the following hours and days. Dr. Isdith was so gentle (even during the shots…eek…I was completely comfortable). What I noticed most was the atmosphere! Everyone there was working as a team, and they all seemed happy to be there and happy to see me! I had a terrific experience overall, and I know just where to go if I ever have any future oral surgery needs. Plus they had fresh baked cookies and coffee in the lobby!
- Very nice, professional, timely, and helpful folks. Helped me through a bit of a scare with real caring. Thanks guys
- Currently I’m lying on my couch watching re-runs of The Hills, enjoying the pleasantries of Vicodin, all thanks to Dr. Isdith and her team at Harbour Pointe Oral Surgery. The staff at Harbour Pointe is friendly and casual, I felt very at ease as I had my wisdom teeth removed just yesterday. The last thing I remember is the assistant pointing out a bird making a nest in the tree outside the window… and then I woke up an hour later. Very accommodating; even walked me out to my car with my mom on my other arm. My sister had a jaw surgery done here a couple years ago with Dr. Hart and had the same results. I Would definitely recommend them.
- I am a snob. My dentist is a professor of dentistry at USC in California. My regular Doctor is from Harvard. I research everyone before doing any business of any type with them. I haven’t been fooled yet. Dr Hart and his staff met and surpassed my requirements of excellence. It is now 24 hours after having a tooth pulled that has bothered me for years. No Pain, no pain medication needed. Doctor Hart’s office called me first thing this morning to see how I was. Terrific I replied as I was getting ready to take my dog for a walk. Bottom line is Dr. Hart is a remarkable, understanding and excellent diagnostician and surgeon.
- Dr. Hart removed my son’s four wisdom teeth. His office arranged special accommodations to fit our busy summer schedule. He provided an initial consultation, extraction, AND follow up appointment. The last appointment was just as important as the first to ensure proper healing and provide service. My son had the expected level of pain and has since recovered. Dr. Hart is our recommended oral surgeon. Thank you!
- I had to have a sinus lift as well as two implants and Dr. Hart did a wonderful job at both. The procedures themselves were pain free but recovery for the sinus lift took about a week. His office staff was wonderful and helped with insurance payments. Dr. Hart was very kind and reassuring as well as totally competent. I would and have recommended him to my friends.
- Dr. Hart removed my one and only wisdom tooth that showed up when I was in my early 30′s…I’ve always had a lot of stress and anxiety around having dental work done and all I can remember is that everything went well! I can clearly remember almost every other time I’ve had work done on my teeth by regular dentists – I usually have a lot of pain and discomfort. Everyone in the office was friendly and helpful. I have not been to any other oral surgeons, but I do and will continue to recommend Dr. Hart – and although I hope not to need his services – I will feel confident to go to him if the need arises!
- Dr. Hart has done two implants for me. Both have ultimately been very successful and feel no different from my other teeth. His high tech 3D imagery technology allows me to really see the issue and gives me confidence in his recommendation. The procedures were less painful than I anticipated and when he called personally to follow up on my recovery I was very impressed. My first recommendation: take care of your teeth. My second recommendation: If you need an oral surgery procedure, use Dr. Hart.
- He took out my wisdom teeth and it didn’t hurt what so ever. I didn’t have to take pain meds and I was at work the next day. It was great!
- Dr. Hart put in a dental implant for me, with complete success. I had put off this procedure for, literally, years…getting by with an annoying hole in my mouth. When Dr. Hart told me, “no problem, we can do this–it’s a snap”–he was absolutely right. I am so happy with the implant and can’t believe I procrastinated for so long. His staff was extremely professional and well versed in all they did and Dr. Hart made me feel like I was the only patient he had that day, on each visit-, always spending time explaining exactly what the next step was and answering all my questions. I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome and would recommend Dr. Hart without hesitation.
- Dr. Hart took out my 15 year old son’s wisdom teeth. The office is very comfortable, the staff is courteous, and they give you plenty of information about the procedure. Our insurance paid all but $7 of the cost. They gave my son a prescription for anxiety before hand, but my son didn’t feel he needed it so didn’t take it. All went well, and my time in the waiting area was pleasant with coffee and cookies.
- Dr. Hart extracted all 4 of my wisdom teeth, 3 of which were impacted. I was in very little pain after the surgery — I only needed to take regular ibuprofen occasionally. He answered all my (many) questions, both before and after the procedure, and his staff was equally helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hart to anyone needing oral surgery.
- Great oral surgeon. I fell asleep, via IV sedation, completely relaxed and woke up feeling drowsy but good. I didn’t have any pain at all after I got 5 teeth extracted. I went to another dentist and was even complimented on the job that he did. He is very kind and shows that he cares. He answered all of my questions. The staff is very kind as well. I would definitely recommend this dentist.
- Not only were they able to provide everything they promised me, they went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. Whenever I called with a question or concern, the staff never made me feel stupid for calling. I love that they are always more than happy to answer my questions, and actually welcome questions. I’ve felt awkward at some other places I’ve visited when I’ve tried to ask a lot of questions, but not here.